Recruiting teachers for online VOD lessons (2015-06-02 오후 4:56:54)
American College Admission Academy No. 1 Steven Academy is searching for exemplary, yet undervalued instructors for VOD Internet Video Lectures.
Steven Academy is a language academy situated in Daechi-dong, teaching on/offline courses for SAT, AP, IB, and ACT with over 11 years of experience.
Now is your chance to become a successful online instructor at Steven Academy, and lay the foundation for becoming a star instructor.
You can trust in Steven Academy, the leader among American college admission prep academies, and we look forward to receiving your applications.
The Reason to Apply to the Steven Academy VOD! (Important!)
- A certain residual of the sales amount will be deposited to the instructor's account each month, even after several years.
- Additional incentive policy is now in effect! Additional incentives are paid when posting answers to class-related questions on the Q&A board!
- Publishing is guaranteed when the instructor him/herself creates teaching material (workbooks)! For publishing and sales of the workbooks, a certain portion of the sales is paid as incentives!
- Instructors with unique personalities and defined teaching concept of their own
- Instructors who have fresh ideas and confidence in innovative teaching plans
- Applicants who graduated from Korean universities may also apply if they have deep knowledge of American college admissions.
- English lectures preferred
- International school, special-purpose high schools instructors preferred
- New SAT Reading , ACT
- Varies according to the results of teaching demonstration and past experience
(Instructors may select an hourly wage or rate-based wage. The rate-based wage applies for lectures in Korean)
- Additional training and auditing will be provided after hiring
- All materials and equipment provided for VOD lectures
Quarterly Benefits for Outstanding Instructors
- Special interview page provided on the Steven Academy Official Blog
Application Method and Hiring Process
- Email Application Submittal (email@example.com)
- Hiring Process: 1st Stage Application Review, 2nd Stage Camera Test and Teaching Demonstration, 3rd Stage Individual Notice to Hired Applicants
- Documents to be submitted: Resume, university diploma, and indication of the date available for filming
Filming Location: Steven Academy, Daechi-dong Head Office Studio
Inquiries: Please inquire to us through email. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted.
There is no attached file.